It’s a new dawn a new day a new life a new way. Rejoice
with me children of God for His timing is perfect, and the slaughter of the
innocents is no longer the law of the land. Alleluia. Amen and amen
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
O Lord my God. I call upon thy name Yahweh and Yahshua and thou doest send thy Holy Spirit upon me and touch me. O Lord and my God how precious is Thy Spirit to me. Bless Thy holy name. I worshipThee. Thou doest pour out thy Holy Spirit upon me. I thank thee for thy Spirit wherein I receive thy life and all thy pleasures from thee. Thank you my Lord God that you count me worthy to receive thy Holy Spirit wherein I receive thy blessings of peace and joy. Blessed be thy holy name. Yahweh Yahshua, my Lord and my God, the one true God in heaven and on earth. You are one, and I am one in you. You abide in me I abide in you. I am one with you just as you Jesus are one with the Father. Thank you O Lord my God. I prostrate myself before your throne and I worship Thee. I bow down before the living God. O Lord my God I'm one with Thee through thy Holy Spirit. Blessed be the Lord for thou has made all these things possible ...
O Lord, my God and King,Yahwea, Yeshua, hear my prayer. I am bowed down and broken. My heart is in anguish and my thoughts run to this world. I am anxious and troubled all the day. I have been far from you for too long and I cannot lift myself up. The days are evil and I am oppressed by this plague and the people's rebellion. Your children suffer and there is no gathering with one another. I long and yearn to once more come together with the congregation. My heart's desire is to go and fellowship and worship with your beloved children. Yahwea, Yeshua, my soul burns within me to be renewed in you. I pray that I may once again live in the peace and joy of your Holy Spirit. Rescue me O Lord. My repentance is yours. Forgive me for my distant heart, and lead me into the paths of righteousness, and godliness. Pour out your Spirit upon me and lift me up from the grave. Refresh my mind that my thoughts, and cause me to abide a new in you. Anoint me with the oil of gladness a...
Thank you Lord for restoring my soul and reviving my broken spirit. Bless your holy name. Show me your lovingkindness today that my heart may be lifted up. O Lord, my God, I rejoice in you. I praise you. Your love is like the warmth of the sun, and your Spirit is like cool blue waters. Bless me with your Spirit and keep me in your love. O God, save me from the hand of the enemy, and let my heart not be proud. I am filled with your righteous anger, but let it not consume me. May I be at peace with my neighbors. O Lord you are everything to me and all things to all who are righteous everywhere. You are my comfort and my blessing. Pour out your love upon me now. Let your holy waters flow out upon me and quench my thirst. Allow me to rejoice in your Spirit. Lord save me from the cares of this life, and cause me to look to heaven. Fill me with your spirit and anoint me with your love. I have looked to the Lord my God. I have set my mind and my heart on...
Comments
Post a Comment